Happiness is not a matter of intensity
but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony.
-- Thomas Merton

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Alaska -- Day Thirteen -- Canada

Today we were at sea traveling through Canada's Inside Passage. The day started with the mandatory meeting of all passengers disembarking in Vancouver. We were told the logistical stuff and then the crew was invited out on the stage as the song "We Are Family" was played. Then when they were all in place they sang to us "Love in Any Language". I felt like I was in the movie "Dirty Dancing" in the final scene at the resort Kellerman's.

We spent the afternoon on the deck admiring the beauty and hoping to see orcas. I did get my eagle in flight picture but the orca didn't show. The sunset was striking and my towel animal was unusual.

No comments:

Post a Comment