Happiness is not a matter of intensity
but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony.
-- Thomas Merton

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Very Good Day!



Dedicated to Chuck Davis....

I love clouds. I carry my camera with me most every where I go. If I see clouds that impress me I will pull the car over to take a picture. A couple Mondays ago Bryan and I took a quick trip down to Newport Beach. We went down to purchase special shoes that I can only find there. Then we headed over to sit on the beach for a little while. The clouds were amazing.

Tomorrow we are going to San Francisco. Both of our boys now live in the East Bay. I have not gotten to see where they live yet and I am eager to spend time with them. When our children were growing up we lived in N. Manchester, Indiana. We took a day trip to Chicago to the Institute of Modern Art for the Rene Magritte showing. I am a big fan of his cloud paintings.

After that, whenever the sky was filled with fluffy white clouds, Brett would say, "It is Magritte day!" I just call it a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment