Happiness is not a matter of intensity
but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony.
-- Thomas Merton

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Lazy Monday

I woke up feeling even worse.  I went to a breakfast meeting and when I opened my mouth to talk I realized just how bad I sounded.  But I had some responsibilities so I headed over to the convention center after the meeting.  Morning business was mostly preliminary stuff. Lunch was the Womaen's Caucus luncheon.  It was very well done.  I stopped at first aid hoping for some help with the way I was feeling.  The worker told me he could take my blood pressure or give me a bandaid.  So I decided that the best medicine would be sleep. I spent the rest of the day taking care of my body....and my soul. At 9 pm I went to the insight session on the On Earth Peace inclusion statement.  The conversation was very respectful.

No comments:

Post a Comment